J 3.4.5 - ABPro 4.0b3: Clickatell - Authentication failure

The same settings. Where is a problem?
Thank you

My official website https://mojsalon.sk/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #20721 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Clickatell - Authentication failure
I am unable to reproduce any problems with Clickatell.com.

Maybe reset you Clickatell credentials and re-save???

• Simon Štefanka
  • Simon Štefanka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • I hairstylist.. :)
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #20724 by Simon Štefanka
Replied by Simon Štefanka on topic Clickatell - Authentication failure
Authentication fails when subdomain is in the form:

subdomain.domain.com/administrator

OK is the form:

domain.com/subdomain/administrator

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Simon Štefanka.

More
8 years 5 months ago #20727 by Rob
Are you using SSL?

The call ABPro makes is to api.clickatell.com , if you are running under SSL maybe that is a problem.

• Simon Štefanka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
8 years 5 months ago #20731 by Simon Štefanka
No I don't use SSL

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #20734 by Rob
?? No idea why Clickatell would be effected by a subdomain.

To see the URL ABPro produces you could edit file:
\administrator\components\com_rsappt_pro3\sendmail_pro2.php

Around line 804 look for:
$ret = file($url);
$send = explode(":",$ret[0]);

Immediately in front of that code add
echo $url;
exit;

$ret = file($url);
$send = explode(":",$ret[0]);

Now rather than calling Clickatll.com, it will just dump the url out the the screen and stop.
You could compare the urls between the subdomain and not.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Rob.

• Simon Štefanka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
8 years 5 months ago #20742 by Simon Štefanka
Does not work. Never mind. I use a subdomain only for development and testing. But thank you anyway.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013