• Vincent Matthys
  • Vincent Matthys's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 4 months ago #26116 by Vincent Matthys
Can not create a book off in front end was created by Vincent Matthys
Hello rob,
I set up a website with appointments for a medical office.
When accessing the front end to the book-offs display, it is impossible for me to add new ones.
The Dates fields are not directly accessible (not editable so it is impossible to enter text) and the small calendar icons do not appear on the side as in the back office administration (see attachment)
In addition, the Save and Cancel links of the yellow band at the top do not work. For Save, it's perfectly normal since it lacks parameters (the dates), but Cancel should take me back to the previous page.
Do you have an idea of what's going on?
Thank you for your reply.
Vincent
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #26117 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Can not create a book off in front end
The dates cannot be entered directly, you must use the date picker.
Unfortunately it appears something on your page is preventing the date picker from being shown.

Check the JavaScript console for errors.

• Vincent Matthys
  • Vincent Matthys's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 4 months ago #26125 by Vincent Matthys
Replied by Vincent Matthys on topic Can not create a book off in front end
Thank you Rob.
Here is the source of the problem, this can be useful to other users, especially those who use a French version because it is related to the French language. Il y a une erreur dans le fichier de traduction.
In the doSave () function, the instruction line alert('Saisissez une date pour l'absence<br />'); contains a ' (single quote) that closes this instruction prematurely.
It must be replaced by alert('Saisissez une date pour l\'absence<br />'); . The translation chain concerned is RS1_ADMIN_SCRN_OFF_DATE_ERR.

More
4 years 4 months ago #26128 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Can not create a book off in front end
Yes, after responding I noticed the site is French.
Another bad one on french sites is the single quote in aujourd'hui

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013