• Steve Klund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Technology is our friend
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #26120 by Steve Klund
strange email from appointment booking was created by Steve Klund
Hello All!

I have begun to receive this un-sendable email from someone making an appointment.

I have looked for the email in users table, checked all templates in Message center, and tried to do a global search on the whole database with no success. Does anyone have any idea where to look to get rid of the email below?

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 12.7 hour(s):

* This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "Appointment Booking"] to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. It has been in queue too long, and will not attempt delivery again.

UPDATE::::

I found the culprit!

In the control Panel, on the Configuration page, on Basic Setup.... The first line shows:
Send email notifications TO: (multiple recipient example: joe@abc.com,frank@xyz.com)

This email was inserted there. I removed and saved. I hope this resolves the issue
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Steve Klund.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #26122 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic strange email from appointment booking
The ABPro installation sets the configuration To and From emails to that so you know to put your email in.

ABPro Configure screen, Basic Setup tab, first 2 items.

Attachments:

• Steve Klund
  • Steve Klund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Technology is our friend
More
4 years 4 months ago #26124 by Steve Klund
Replied by Steve Klund on topic strange email from appointment booking
Thank you for your response to validate that I did find the problem. I removed the "TO:: email". Not sure how I missed removing it to begin with as I had put my email in the FROM box.
On a side note, I frequently receive compliments on the system. So many people appreciate the unencumbered clean interface and simplicity of use. They frequently report that the ease and simplicity of making appointments is a great help and a pleasure to use.

More
4 years 4 months ago #26127 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic strange email from appointment booking

On a side note, I frequently receive compliments on the system. So many people appreciate the unencumbered clean interface and simplicity of use. They frequently report that the ease and simplicity of making appointments is a great help and a pleasure to use.

Always nice to here ;-)

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013