Tokens in sent email display are not parsed

• Pablo Molina González
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 4 months ago #26156 by Pablo Molina González
Tokens in sent email display are not parsed was created by Pablo Molina González
Hi,

I had to restore a website for a client recently. Everything seems to be working fine, but when the emails are sent, the token [requester name] (and others) are not changed for their respective values.

How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Pablo Molina

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #26157 by Rob
The token system uses php replace so there must be an exact match, including case, for the replace to happen.

Ensure your editor is not adding formatting to the token.
In the Message Centre screen, use the Toggle Editor button to view the raw text.

• Pablo Molina González
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 3 months ago #26158 by Pablo Molina González
Replied by Pablo Molina González on topic Tokens in sent email display are not parsed
The tokens are correct, no html signs or extra spaces. Would reinstalling the extension solve this issue?

More
4 years 3 months ago #26159 by Rob

Would reinstalling the extension solve this issue?

I doubt it.

The token system is a simple php replace.
There must be an error in setup.
If using UDFs, the token must match the screen label. If your screen label is
Comments:
The token must be [Comments:]
(including the : )

Core tokens like requester name must be exactly as show in the token list at the bottom on the Global Messages screen.

Try setting to the default booking confirmation text and test that.
Thank you for your order.

[resource], has been booked for [requester name] for this date/time: [startdate] [starttime] to [endtime]

• Pablo Molina González
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 10 months ago #26336 by Pablo Molina González
Replied by Pablo Molina González on topic Tokens in sent email display are not parsed
This has been fixed by updating to the latest version. Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013