• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26248 by Ariel
Content Link was created by Ariel
Hi Rob,
I already installed the plugin plg_abpro_content_link_v3b1 but I don't know why not showing the content link (Book your Appointment)".
Please check attach file.

{abpro_link}

{abpro_link link_text="Book your Appointment (popup)" view="gad" mode="single_resource" id="1" date="2020-01-01" starttime="09:00" endtime="14:00" popup="Yes"}

Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #26249 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Content Link
Ensure the plug-in is enabled in the setup screen..
appointmentbookingpro.com/abpro-link-plug-in.html

Also, check to ensure your editor has not added formatting to the {abrpo_link} tag.
Use the 'Toggle Editor' button to display the raw HTML.
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Rob.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26250 by Ariel
Replied by Ariel on topic Content Link
It is already enabled.
It is working on K2 content but nmot on SP Page Builder. My default editor is the latest version of JCE which editor you can recommend?

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #26251 by Rob
The editor does not matter as long as you can verify the raw HTML has no formatting added.
TinyMCE is the default Joomla editor and I know it has the ability to view the HTML.

It is working on K2 content but nmot on SP Page Builder.

I have no knowledge of what SP Page Builder is.
Does it work if you just create a page with Joomla?

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26252 by Ariel
yes, its working on Joomla content.
Anyway I'll find out about Sp Page Builder. keep you posted

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26253 by Ariel
Rob,

How do i link into a popup windows?

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #26254 by Rob
Not exactly sure what you are asking.

Maybe you mean this..
appointmentbookingpro.com/popup-caller-info.html

Download here..
appointmentbookingpro.com/popupcaller.html

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #26255 by Rob
Or, if you just mean a popup from the content, you add popup="Yes" to the tag.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26256 by Ariel
Hi Rob, I mean I want to create my own button and link to the appointmeny booking in a popup window?

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #26257 by Rob
The content-link does not support a button, only an html link.

You might be able to do it yourself by creating a content-link, then using your browser's show source, get the html that content-link produced and make your own button using that. (??)

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #26258 by Ariel
Hi Rob,

I am getting error when clicking any dates in the calendar popup. Check attched file
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Ariel.

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #26259 by Rob
I've not seen that before.

Does it happen on other screens that use the datepicker?
You appear to be using the Simple booking screen, try a the GAD booking screen and see if the datepicker works ok there.

#EDIT#

clicking any dates in the calendar popup

Do you mean this happens when you use the popup date picker and select a date.
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Rob.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 1 week ago #26261 by Ariel
Hi Rob,

Check attached file set to GAD booking.
Attachments:

More
4 years 1 week ago #26262 by Rob
Yes, something seriously wrong there.

Does the booking screen work ok if you call it normally from a menu, rather than a content-link?

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 1 week ago #26263 by Ariel
Yes, a link to a menu is working no problem.

More
4 years 1 week ago #26264 by Rob
I am guessing something on your site is blocking, or wrongly redirecting, the AJAX calls to process the booking screen.
The popup booking screen is runs in an iFrame.

As I have never encountered this I can offer no suggestions on how you might fix it, other than, if you are using a 3rd party SEO plugin, tell it to ignore ABPro.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 1 week ago #26265 by Ariel
Hi Rob,
Please help.
Notice: Undefined variable: front_desk in /home2/domain/public_html/components/com_rsappt_pro3/views/bookingscreengadwiz/tmpl/default.php on line 1015

More
4 years 1 week ago #26266 by Rob
Check your Error Reporting is set to System Default in your Joomla Global Configuration, Server tab.

• Ariel
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
4 years 1 week ago #26267 by Ariel
Hi Rob,

it works on simple booking but still showing on GAD Screen
Notice: Undefined variable: front_desk in /home2/user/public_html/components/com_rsappt_pro3/views/booking_screen_gad/tmpl/default.php on line 831

Thank you

More
4 years 1 week ago #26268 by Rob
What version of ABPro are you running?
(exact version number is in the About screen)

What version of PHP?

Is this a new install or are you upgrading from an older ABPro?

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013