• Simo Lääveri
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #26507 by Simo Lääveri
Recurring booking was created by Simo Lääveri
Hi Rob,

I know this has been asked many times and you say that it is not possible because there might be bookings in the future.
How much would it cost if you would do this for me (atl least)?

It would be only to admin users. Admin would select user and then make booking for the whole season (weekly based september-may). Then user is able to cancel weekly booking and slot is open for reservation.
So functionality would be pretty similar than book-offs. Just selecting first user and then rest is like book-off.

If this does not work do you have any other solution to solve this? So we want to make these weekly bookings for these slot owners (payment is done outside this) and user would have easy way to cancel booking if needed.

Br,

Simo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #26508 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Recurring booking
About all I can suggest is using the Shopping Cart to make multiple bookings at one time.

• Simo Lääveri
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #26512 by Simo Lääveri
Replied by Simo Lääveri on topic Recurring booking
This was not a reply I wanted to see :(
Is it really so difficult to build that recurring booking?

If I get developer to do that can you give us some hints ?

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #26515 by Rob

Is it really so difficult to build that recurring booking?

Yes. It is.

That has been a wished for feature for many years.
I have attempted it multiple times using various approaches and always hit a brick wall at some point.
If I add it, it would have to integrate with all the other features and ways that ABPro can be run.

If I get developer to do that can you give us some hints ?

Sure.
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Rob.

• Simo Lääveri
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #26518 by Simo Lääveri
Replied by Simo Lääveri on topic Recurring booking
I believe you.

How about easier/faster way to add bookings to cart? Would that be easier to implement? I think in many cases this could be functionality meant only for admins.

More
3 years 5 months ago #26520 by Rob
Not sure how it could be made easier.
Pick slot - click Add to Cart - pick slot - click Add to Cart - etc.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013