View Cart 404 Error - View Cart

• Noel Samuels
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #26581 by Noel Samuels
View Cart 404 Error - View Cart was created by Noel Samuels
Hello, I have been successfully using Appointment booking pro on this site for a long time. Today for some reason I get a 404 URL invalid error [mywebsite]/libraries/src/Router/Router.php (238). We are unable to make any bookings as a result.

I don't know where to look to resolve this particular error? Any suggestions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #26582 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic View Cart 404 Error - View Cart
When do you get it, when you open the cart view or when you submit the cart?

Have you changed anything?

A 404 error is "Not Found".
Are you using a 3rd party SEO plugin? If so, it might be redirecting AJAX server calls to never-never land.

• Noel Samuels
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #26583 by Noel Samuels
Replied by Noel Samuels on topic View Cart 404 Error - View Cart
It occurs after I click "View Cart". Not using a 3rd party SEO.

• Noel Samuels
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #26584 by Noel Samuels
The changes I made yesterday was to Acymailing lists and language overrides which I have since removed. I don't believe they would be related.

More
3 years 5 months ago #26585 by Rob

/libraries/src/Router/Router.php

That is not part of ABPro, it is the Joomla router.

Do other screens work ok in ABPro?
How about the front end admin or front desk?

Maybe your host made a change??
What version of php are you using?

• Noel Samuels
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
3 years 5 months ago #26586 by Noel Samuels
Yes all other screens worked fine. For some reason it was just the user View cart which caused the 404 error. Using PHP Version 7.3.24.

Anyway this is now solved. Created a new GAD Booking Screen menu. Deleted the GAD menu that for some reason was corrupted.

More
3 years 5 months ago #26587 by Rob
I'm happy you got it working. :)

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013