• Stephane Farine
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #26607 by Stephane Farine
Booking time was created by Stephane Farine
Hello,
Is it possible to book less than 1 hour before the delay?

if yes, how can i do it?

thanks for answer

Stéphane
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Stephane Farine.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #26609 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Booking time

Is it possible to book less than 1 hour before the delay?

Sorry, I do not understand the question.
I do not know what you mean by 'delay'.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Rob.

• Stephane Farine
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #26614 by Stephane Farine
Replied by Stephane Farine on topic Booking time
for example: I want to make a reservation for 5.30 p.m. but it is already 5.15 p.m. Is it possible to change the settings in ABpro to be able to do so, for example, up to 2 minutes before 5.30 p.m. Sorry but it's not easy to explain. I am French speaking and I have to use an online translator because my knowledge of English is limited

thanks for answer

Stéphane

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #26615 by Rob
Now I understand.

The Minimum lead time setting is in hours.
You can set it to 0, and people will be able to book right up until the current time. (5:30 in your example above) That assumes you have a timeslot that starts at 5:30.

The Minimum lead time is set in the Resource setup screen.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Rob.

• Stephane Farine
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #26616 by Stephane Farine
Replied by Stephane Farine on topic Booking time
Thank you for your help
Stéphane

More
3 years 4 months ago #26617 by Rob
You're welcome :-)

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013