cant book appointment using iphone

• Helder Cortez
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #26621 by Helder Cortez
cant book appointment using iphone was created by Helder Cortez
Hello - one of my clients cant choose date or hour to make an appointment because the little calendar icon does not show up on the screen. She tried two phones. Both IPHONES.
have a look at the screenshot attached
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #26622 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic cant book appointment using iphone
I have no access to an iPhone to test, but have not received any other reports of problems with them.

Can you reproduce it yourself?

My only thought is your client is disabling JavaScript on their phone. (??)
ABPro requires JavaScript to be enabled.

• Helder Cortez
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 4 months ago #26623 by Helder Cortez
Replied by Helder Cortez on topic cant book appointment using iphone
she tried two different iphones. I could open it on my android, though.
She tried Safari and Chrome, but no luck!!!

More
3 years 4 months ago #26624 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic cant book appointment using iphone
I just had a friend test on his iPhone and all worked correctly.

Have her try my demo site and see if it works ok.
demo.appointmentbookingpro.com/index.php/abpro-gad

If so, maybe some setting you have is tripping up iPhone, but I know of none that could/would cause a problem.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013