Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Email required???

Email required??? 2 years 7 months ago #10575

Hi,
When I set the Email 'required' on AB pro the validation when sending request will not work??
I have to set the Email at 'optional' for it to work... Why will it not work on 'required'
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Email required??? 2 years 7 months ago #10576

• ABPro Support
  • Thank you received: 315
There are no known, or reported, problems with email set as required.That is the default setting so it gets very well tested.

I need more information than 'will not work'.

What version of ABPro? (exact, including beta #)
What does it do or not do?
Error message?

Re: Email required??? 2 years 7 months ago #10579

For email required validation setting....when filled correctly
the user tries to go to paypal to pay for the booking and when it goes through the paces it states the the "validation is not OK need email address" I have tested it last month it worked fine but now I have to set the email to 'optional' for it to work for it to get a "validation OK" the goes to paypal
I have tested it several times with email required setting and now it states "validation is not OK need email address"
only when the setting is set for 'optional' it will validate the booking
Lou

Re: Email required??? 2 years 7 months ago #10582

• ABPro Support
  • Thank you received: 315
Do you have a login widget showing on the same page as the booking screen?
If you have a login, or some other widget, with a field called 'email', the page now has two so it will be treated as an array and the validation will not see the ABPro email data correctly.

Re: Email required??? 2 years 7 months ago #10604

Yes I do, an admin login only will take it out and insert to another page and retest, i would not be surprised that is the issue
will do
thanks
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
The Best betting exchange Betfair Bookmakerby ArtBetting.Net
BIGTheme - Free Templates

Just thought I'd pass along some positive feedback from my client:
"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

Anyways, great to be back here "
roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

"All of us are excited about our new online booking!! Shanyn & Chelsea said it’s “fun”; even I’m getting the hang of it!  There are still a few glitches so we’re having another meeting on Tuesday - but all of us are thrilled!  Thank you! Thank you!"

The "glitches" they mentioned are all minor and I've tweaked a few settings and answered a few questions to address them. Overall they're very happy. "
Chris C

"Hi, im back 
 After using appbooking pro for 3 years successfully i have tried another booking system for a new site that was more expensive, promised a lot but full of errors and the developers wanted to suck the $$ for every little request.

roll82

"thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months. We have managed to get the system to work so that multiple businesses around the country can log into our website and manage appointments for their own businesses through the ABPro System."

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013

Chris C

"Hi, im back 

roll82

owen_molloy October 2013