What's New in ABPro

• Rob
  • Rob's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 1 month ago - 4 years 2 months ago #17038 by Rob
What's New in ABPro was created by Rob
ABPro 4.0.5, for Joomla 4, is coming soon.
Alpha testing now, beta when Joomla 4 goes into beta test.
Read more..

ABPro 4.0.3 is now available.
Some new features..
  • Support for in-place upgrading, and the Joomla Update system.
  • Export enhancements - select which fields are to be exported, set header text rather than using the field name, set field order.

New GDPR screen added in ABPro 4.0.3 RC5...
The GDPR screen allows a customer to see all their appointment information, and cancel the booking to remove all information.
See How-To page for its setup and use.

Full ABPro Change Log

ABPro 4.0.2 is now available.
Some new features..
  • Notification List - When a timeslot is booked, customers can add themselves to a notification list and will receive an email message if the slot becomes available due to a cancellation. Note, this is not a wait list, slots are not held for people in the list. Slots are still first-come-first-served.

• Service booking enhancement. New service/resource relationship supports selecting service before resource.
    Preview Here!
  • Date Specific Resource Availability - If your resource(s) is not available every week this feature lets you easily set availability by date, rather than day-of-the-week.

Here we set available dates to be only Oct 21 and 31...

Read More..
    Preview Here!

• User Adjustable Duration - For sites wishing to let the customer choose the booking duration. This new feature lets the customer select a slot, then drag it to whatever duration they require. Great for meeting room booking.
    See appointmentbookingpro.com/8-news/latest-...ion-coming-soon.html
  • Native support for Stripe as a payment processor is being added to ABPro in beta 3 (Feb 21/17).
    Demo Here

Beta now available in the Download screen.

ABPro 4.0.1 is now available.
Some new features..
  • Calendar view - Shows a calendar view, with links for the resources. Clicking on the resource name for a specific date, opens a booking screen for that resource/date. When a resource fully booked for a day, that day will show as unavailable. Optional mouseover resource popup showing slots..

Preview Here!

• Category access control via Joomla Groups. An ABPro Category can be made to be visible only to specific Joomla Group(s).
  • SMS enhancements, SMS confirmation (optional), SMS phone mapping to Joomla, Community Builder or JomSocial profile.
  • Per Seat Rate Adjustments, a new type of Rate Adjustment has been added to allow the adjustment to be applied per seat booked.
  • Many code changes to deal with changes in Joomla 3.5.1

ABPro 4.0 now available:
  • Accordion views - Optional accordion view for all the booking screens. Demo
  • Re-configurable layout, change the order of the layout sections in the menu setup screen.
  • Limited Support for Payage - adds these new payment methods PayPlug, SagePay, Barclaycard, Skrill and Mollie (note: no support for World Pay or Stripe)
  • Registered users can now purchase User Credits with PayPal from an ABPro screen.

• Staff can view/manage a user's credit balance, and usage details, via the front end Advanced Admin screen. Access is controlled by a Joomla Group assignment.

• Support for the Joomla Captcha plugin of all booking screens.
  • Override resource screen label in the menu setup. Ex: in one menu resources are called "Stylists", in another menu they can be call "Meeting Rooms"
  • Override header/footer text in the menu setup.
  • Single Category and Resource modes available on Front Desk.
  • Option to set accordion sections to open-on-hover.
  • Backup/Restore will bring Google Calendar api and p12 key files forward.

ABPro 3.0.6 now available:
  • Birthday Coupons - If you have your customer's date of birth in the Joomla profile, you can have ABPro create and send a birthday discount coupon to them x days before their birthday.
  • Gift Certificates - Create any number of gift certificates with any balance. Given to a customer, they can pay for their booking(s) with the certificate's balance. Create/Sell certificates to customers that they can then give as gifts to friends and family. Note: ABPro manages certificate numbers/balances only. It does not create printable certificates. If required, you would do that outside of ABPro and enter the number/balance into ABPro.
  • Quick Status Change - optionally staff screens can display drop down list for status so a booking's status can be changed without going into the detail screen. Not compatible with Google Calendar.
  • Placeholder text can be defined for UDF text and textarea fields. Also generic (language file) placeholder text for name, email, phone, coupon code and gift certificate.
  • Backup/Restore now retains your ABPro CSS file across the uninstall/reinstall.
  • Default Resource or Category - In the menu setup you can specify a default resource or category to be pre-selected when a booking screen opens. Each menu item can have different default.
  • Category/Service pseudo relationship. If a resource is assigned to multiple categories, set what services appear for the resource, based on the selected category. (beta 3)
  • Auto Resource - Allow any registered user to make themselves a resource and accept appointments. Details here.. (beta 3)
  • Image and Text in the resource, category, sub-category or service drop down lists...

• Show images in booking screen header (optional).

ABPro 3.0.5 now available:
  • All front end date pickers replaced with jQuery DatePicker
  • Email marketing - have ABPro automatically add customers to MailChimp or AcyMailing, global or resource specific list
  • Config option to block slots with non-accepted bookings, new bookings with auto-accept = No.
  • Specify an attachment file for the confirmation email. An example of use might be to attach a pdf waiver, or form, you wish the customer to bring to the appointment.
  • Just-in-time Submit (added in 3.0.4) now can be configured on or off.
  • Significant number of under-the-hood changes to adapt to changes in Joomla.
  • Conflicts with existing bookings are reported in real time, before they were only reported in the submit validation. (beta 2)
  • Seat Adjustments - Define adjustments to a resource's Max Seats by day and/or time. This may be usefull if you put on a bigger bus, or use a bigger classroom at peak days or times.

(beta 3)

• Support for Google Calendar API v3. (beta 3)

ABPro 3.0.4 now available.

New features:
  • Rate Adjustments - Define rate adjustments by day and/or time. For example 10% higher rate on weekends, or maybe $2 off a 6:00AM booking.

• Ability to force a gap between bookings when using Service Based Duration.
  • New Mobile booking screens.
  • Dynamically adjusting timeslots support added to Time on Y-Axis view.
  • Category filter on Admin Resource list. (beta 3)
  • Coupon enhancements: Search/Filter on Admin Coupon list, valid date range a coupon can be used on. (beta 3)
  • Use tags in messages to tailor for screen or email. (beta 3)
  • [/ul]

ABPro 3.0.3 now available

New Features in ABPro 3.0.3
    • Message Center - Define resource and/or category specific message sets.
    • New Payment Processors
      • Goolge Wallet - Digital Goods
      • Authorize.net Advanced Integration Method (AIM)
    • Date Picker format - Set the front end date picker display format.
    • Set minimum value for Extra.
    • All AJAX server calls rewritten to use JQuery
    • Shopping Cart now JQuery dialog rather than MooTools.
    • Book-Offs display in Front Desk, day and week view.
    • Tooltips can optionally be JQuery to support fancy styling
    • UDF Help can be displayed as icon with popup JQuery dialog or text below UDF
    • UDF Help can be either text or a link to an HTML file
    • Daily Book-Offs, define a part day book-off that occurs based on day of the week. (normally book-offs are date specific) This would be used to block one or more fixed time periods each day when no bookings are allowed, typically lunch time. This will block bookings that use Service based duration from extending into your lunch or break time.
    • Additional enhancements to the Date UDF
      • Any date can be chosen, not limited to future dates.
      • Year navigation will be shown on the popup
      • Will adhere to the date picker format setting in the configure screen.
    • Mobile friendly front end Admin view. Screen shot
    • Mobile friendly front end Advanced Admin view.
    • Mobile friendly My Bookings screen.
    • Mobile friendly Front Desk and Staff Booking screens.
    • Early Booking Discount at resource or service level. You can offer a discount on bookings made x days before the appointment date.

Change log here
    Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Rob.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Shemzone, Scott Wakefield, thanurah, Grigoriy, Doan quoc lan, Ngô Nhật Huy
    The topic has been locked.
    Time to create page: 0.681 seconds